Double Cylinder Deadlatch with safety release.
Features of the Double Cylinder Deadlatch
- Safety Release™ feature automatically unlocks inside knob on entry
- Suits left or right hand opening doors
- Suits inward opening timber frame doors or inward opening metal frame doors with optional metal frame strike
- Door thickness range 30 mm to 45 mm
- 60 mm cylinder backset
- Locking bolt automatically deadlatches when door is closed
- Stainless steel latchbolt resists cutting
- Hold back feature, can be operated by either the inside turn knob or by the external key
- Can be key locked in hold back position
- Concealed anchorage points including a door frame strengthener
- Key required to lock the knob
- Meets requirements of Australian door lock standard AS4145.2 – 1993
-Standard version for inward opening wooden doors & frames.
-Metal frame pack available.
- 5 pin tumbler mechanism inside and out with brass cylinders and barrels
- Supplied indivdually keyed with 2 keys per lock
- 78 000 key combinations
|Bright Gold 02|
|Satin Chrome 05|
|Bright Chrome 08|