The security features provided by the 303 Deadlock make it an ideal lockset for both domestic and commercial applications.
Features of the 303 Deadlock
- Suitable for hinged and some sliding doors
- Lockable turn knob with inbuilt clutching device to resist wrench attack
- Strong interlocking case and mounting plate to resist jemmy and hammer attack
- Tested in accordance with AS4145.2-1993
- Concealed fixing
- Positive deadlocking action
- The mechanism and the design are protected by Australian and International Patents and Design Registrations
- Available in trade and display pack versions
- Opened by key from outside and by turn knob from inside.
Bump and pick resistant.
|2 Keys Included
Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks.
- Thick walled, high purity zinc alloy casting
- 121mm wide, 76mm high, 56mm projection
Mounting Plate and Strike
Case Retainer Plate and Operating Mechanism
- Solid pressed steel and diecast
- Zinc components
3mm thick packing plates installed under lock body to align lock body with face of jamb.
Strike Conversion Plate
A strike conversion plate is required where the strike is to be installed in place of an existing flange strike.
30 – 45mm.
- 5 pin tumbler mechanism outside
- Brass cylinder and barrel
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
Restricted Special Keying
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems.
These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
Lockwood Keying Platforms – more information
- Satin Chrome Pearl SP